Pageviews past week

Friday, May 6, 2011

Panda with flowers, and butterflies

I made this cute Panda, last year, my Daughter fell in love with it. I got the pattern from (Decorative Quilling book,by Trees Tra and Malinda Jonston). Malinda has some really nice quilling books and patterns. I added a flower to the panda since I thought it would be cute as a girl, enjoying the simple butterflies, and the flowers that I just made up, some fringed others punched with the petals curled. never can find paper that is long enough to fit the whole frame, so I made 3 sections, and took chop sticks and glued them to the seams where the papers met. Hope you like!!!!

17 comments:

  1. Paula.. This is sooo cute.. Can I ask you something.. How do you do these animals.. Have you printed out a base for them and then did quilling or what??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Очень красиво! Панда такая симпатяга получилась!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cutie Panda. Keep quilling love to see your creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. the panda is so so cute i am sure your daughter must have loved this and the flowers are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe!! super cute!! the Panda is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, that's really sweet Paula, and the chopsticks are a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Foarte ,foarte frumos!
    Bear is very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Paula, added you on my list of blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Paula,
    Beautiful...
    You do gorgeous work. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This bear is so sweet! Lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The panda turned out great, Paula! I have this pattern too, but I always felt it's to complicated. After seeing how nice yours looks, I think I'm going to give it a try too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMGosh! Paula! What can I say!! She takes my breath away! I love Panda Bears and she is
    B-E-A-U-T-I-FUL! I love her! Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  13. This little Panda girl is so sweet! I love the air of delicacy the flower and the butterfly gives her! And the flowers around are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Am fond of panda's and this one of urs s so lovely...
    your creation are eye catching and so different....

    happyexperimenting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete