Pageviews past week

Friday, March 9, 2018

Door/ Wall hangers

thought of Mother's day, but they can be for Daughter, Sister, Grandma, I loved trying new flower Technic's, and trying out different color combo, I'm happy with the way they turned out. You may not see me on here for awhile depends how I feel after surgery, they found cancer tumor in one breast, but glad they found it early, so surgery should go well, I have faith in God, that all will be fine. Any way hope you like these, and have a great weekend .



3 comments:

  1. These all look super Paula, I hope all goes well for you, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice work Paula, I wish you the best and I will be thinking of you in the next weeks.
    Francine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice work Paula, I wish you the best and I will be thinking of you in the next weeks. เกมส์สล็อต

    ReplyDelete